- Choose a mobile app: There are many animation apps available on both the App Store and Google Play Store. Choose an app that suits your needs and skill level.
- Plan your story: Think of a storyline that you want to depict in your cartoon animation video. Write down the script and storyboard.
- Create characters: Use the app’s tools to create characters for your video. You can customize their appearance, movements, and expressions.
- Animate your characters: Once you have your characters created, start animating them according to the storyboard you have created.
- Add music and sound effects: Select appropriate music and sound effects to enhance the overall experience of the video.
- Preview and edit: Review the video and make necessary edits to improve it.
- Export and share: Once you are satisfied with your animation, export the video and share it on your preferred platform.
Kinemaster video editing
Some popular mobile apps for creating cartoon animation videos are Toontastic, FlipaClip, Animatic, and Stop Motion Studio.